Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else - Hallo Friends Of Lyrics Fanatic, This time I will share about the article Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else.

Title Post : Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else

Read More


Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else

Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else

Sit and listen to the voices fade
(and sing again)
Give them space to destroy it all
(and build again)
Fill the space with the lies you shed
(and start again)
Every sorrow, every misery
Can and will be brought to life
If you put it in a story or a lie
Every sentence that you recognize
Every word of every kind
But I was waking up
I am stronger now
Every picture, every photograph
I was disappearing lines
But I was showing up in the center of life
Every motion
Every point of view
I was always giving up
But I have woken up
Every time of day



Tanks For Reading Article Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else

Disclaimer : The lyrics Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else were taken from sources found on google search engine with keywords "Norma Jean - Everyone Talking Over Everyone Else" With permalink http://albionbeatnikbookstore.blogspot.com/2016/09/norma-jean-everyone-talking-over.html
.

Tag : , ,